Looking for Ravenswood movers?
We're here to help!
If you’ve ever tried moving yourself, you know it can be a disaster. If you need to move all of your possessions out of your existing home and into a new one, it can seem nearly impossible. There are so many things to consider, from whether or not you have enough boxes to whether or not you have enough room at your new home for all of your items. Fortunately, there is a moving and storage company near Ravenswood, Chicago, that can help you manage all of these concerns. That local and long-distance moving company is New City Moving — the only moving service in Ravenswood, Chicago, that you’ll ever need.
The Clear Choice for Packing and Relocation Services
Whether you’re moving to or from Ravenswood, New City Moving should be your first call. We are full-service movers for Chicago, offering custom moving services that can include packing up everything for you, packing some items or just helping you with supplies. At your request, we can get your possessions safely and quickly to your new location, unpack everything, help you with unpacking or unloading and provide safe and secure temporary storage.
What we do is up to you, your desires for your move and your budget.
- Local moving: Our professional movers will follow the safest route and plan of action to make sure the relocation goes smoothly.
- Long-distance moving: Covering a far move isn’t easy. With our moving help, your residence and business will make it as far as needed.
- Office moving: Individual workstations and complete office buildings can be packed and transported to the new location. Your business won’t miss a beat.
- Loading and unloading: Avoid injury or stress by having our movers do the heavy lifting. It’ll save time and allow you to enjoy your new home or office faster.
- Moving protection: If you want more protection than the included default coverage, try the popular Repair Program or Full Replacement Insurance.
- Packing: We can take care of the packing or assist with the details. Create a custom plan for your packing and unpacking needs.
- Storage: Take advantage of our flexibly priced storage units that allow for short- and long-term safekeeping for any furniture or valuables.
Contact New City Moving for Professional and Reliable Relocation Services
Ravenswood is known for its lively spirits. With microbreweries galore, you can get a drink at any of the hip, urban and family-friendly oases. Stop by the antique shops and local art galleries. Its unique offerings make the neighborhood a beautiful community for all.
People choose New City Moving as their local moving company for our customer focus, great service and professional staff. All of our personnel have been thoroughly background-checked and all our movers receive intense training before we put them to work. To find out how we can help you, fill out and submit the electronic form now for a free estimate.
Located on Chicago’s North Side — in the Lincoln Square community — Ravenswood is known for its artistic charm, tree-lined streets, courtyard-style residential buildings and Victorian homes. One of its historic Victorian mansions is even owned by former Chicago mayor, Rahm Emanuel. The area boasts a plethora of green spaces, craft breweries, boutique shops and salons, artist studios and restaurants. Residents enjoy annual events including the Ravenswood Farmers Market and Ravenswood on Tap, a craft beer festival.
Ravenswood was designed and built to be one of Chicago’s first commuter suburbs. The addition of the CTA and electric streetcars in the 1890s made it easy to access. Currently, about 27,654 residents call this area of the city home, and the median age is 36. Real estate is typically on the pricey side and attractions include Winnemac Park, Amy’s Candy Bar and Rojo Gusano. Other fun things to do include catching a movie at the Davis Theater and visiting a brewery on Malt Row. A popular hotspot is KOVAL, Chicago’s first craft distillery where you can take a cocktail making class with an expert.
Moreover, don’t forget to explore Giddings Plaza — the cultural center of Lincoln Square. It boasts countless street fairs, shops, restaurants and more. Giddings Plaza hosts an annual tree lighting event and German cultural fests as well as a yearly summer concert series featuring local musicians from around the city. Moreover, don’t forget to take a stroll and admire some work at Lillstreet Art Center, a thriving part of the Chicago arts scene. You can also take classes such as jewelry, pottery and painting, among others.
The neighborhood of Ravenswood has a lot to offer, whether you’re a local or traveler. It combines the charm of a small town with the convenience of the city. This area is also close to the lakefront.