Near North Chicago Movers
Looking for movers near North Chicago?
We're here to help!
Relocating in or out of Chicago’s Near North Side? Trust us: Professional movers make all the difference. As the biggest mover in Illinois, New City Moving is the local moving company you can trust. From the Gold Coast to Streeterville, we transport homes, offices, documents and more. Whether you want full-service support or just help with loading and unloading, talk to us.
Our Moving Services
New City Moving offers professional moving help catered to your needs. Our local and long-distance moving company works with Chicago-area residents and businesses. Count on us to move goods safely and effectively wherever they need to go.
- Locally: Moving around the block or to another part of the state? Our local movers know Illinois like the back of their hand. We can give you speed and efficiency alongside our expert care.
- Long-distance: We handle longer distances, too — from Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota, to anywhere in the country.
- Office moves: Count on us for office relocations that minimize disruptions to your day-to-day routines as much as possible.
- Loading and unloading: Want to rent a truck or container? No problem. We can still manage the loading and unloading.
- Moving protection: Default moving protection is included in your estimate, but we offer extra protection options to give you peace of mind.
- Packing: Our experienced packers can save you the stress of endless boxes by packing and unpacking on your behalf. We have full and partial service available.
- Storage: Choose our clean, secure, temperature-controlled storage options — available at $75 a month.
About Near North Chicago
Referring to the area immediately north of downtown, the Near North Side is a great place to settle for home or work. This community includes a variety of neighborhoods: The Gold Coast, River North, Goose Island and Old Town. Housing Chicago’s second highest number of skyscrapers, it’s the Windy City’s oldest area, filled with rich history and landmarks, such as Navy Pier, the Centennial Wheel, Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and more.
Additionally, the area has a storied history: The first permanent settlement on the Near North Side was built in the 1780s by Jean Baptiste Point du Sable. Later, a man named William Ogden had a hand in increasing real estate values in the area in the 1830s.
Plus, the proximity to downtown makes commuting a snap. Take your pick of bus lines, the CTA Red Line, driving, biking or walking. Amenities abound, too. Shop at the nearby Magnificent Mile. Get one of the best breakfasts in the city at The Original Pancake House. Check out the world-famous eatery, Frontera Grill. If you’re looking for entertainment, check out the annual Chicago Air and Water Show that takes place along the lakefront at North Avenue Beach. There’s so much to enjoy in this high-end location.
Whether you’re moving in or out of the walker’s paradise — the Near North Side — New City Moving can help. Our highly rated team has a full range of services available. Feel free to choose the options that meet your needs. We are here to give you a seamless moving experience.
Need Near North Chicago movers? Get a free estimate!